Wednesday 29 July 2015

Final Days Until WOC

     It has been pretty busy for me since I arrived in Europe with non stop training and racing. I really enjoyed all the races at O-Ringen in Sweden where I managed to win the middle selection race for WOC. It has been decided that I will be racing the Sprint, Sprint Relay, Middle and Relay at WOC.
O-Ringen Stage 4 Middle Selection

     I arrived in Scotland earlier this week and it is hard to believe it is summer here. It seems like it never stops raining and the temperature is more like what you would expect in the fall in Canada. But I must admit that if it is not raining the temperature is ideal for racing.  
     I have done my last few training's before WOC starts and now I am resting up for the sprint qualification on Friday. I am really excited to have another try at making the sprint final and also getting to run another forest race since I have not run one in a few years now. The middle/relay terrain reminds me a bit of my home terrain in Manitoba which is helping with my confidence. It is also a nice feeling knowing I am in best shape I have ever been leading up to the world orienteering championships. I have done everything I can in my training to be ready for these races and I am more prepared than I have ever been, so the results should take care of themselves as long as I keep my orienteering under control. 
Elgin GB Sprint Selection Race
Middle Training
Train on,
Damian

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday.
    escape games
    online escape games
    new escape games
    point and click games

    ReplyDelete



  3. Compared to many other watches out there Panerai watches are simple, but the devil is in the polish and the details. The refined designs are flattering to the wearer and function well as timepieces. Replica Panerai watches smooth sides of the square Santos are enhanced by screws on the rubber coated black bezel and on the segmented rubber strap.My personal favorite line in the Replica Panerai Watches collection is the Santos. The Replica Panerai Watches100 XL is their larger version of the watch, the standard model is a bit small for my tastes.In a route one way, this influence makes a lot of sense - the purpose of both sets of images is to create striking pictures that put Valentino handbags in the centre.

    ReplyDelete